18-1...Now That's Funny Shit

My friend Destiny (who claims 2 believe I like Kari better, even though I keep telling her I like her WAY 2 much! Its all becuz I have posted so many pictures of Kari's ass on my blog. How iz that my fault? Did I tell the bitch 2 have a nice butt? Am I the one who izn't making sure I have pictures of some other girl's butt 2 post on here? Nope...that wuzn't me...hmmm) iz a fucking Patriots fan. Don't ask me why. The bitch izn't from Boston. She's from the fucking Heights just like me. I think she lived in Moose Lick, Minnesota 4 awhile. That's not New England. She also used 2 stay in Mud Bottom, Mississippi, but again...that ain't Boston, baby. So, why then would an attractive, otherwise intelligent woman become a fan of such sorry ass team. I have pondered on this question 4 daze now, wondering what the hell her motivation could possibly be? Iz she trying 2 drive me mad? Iz this some bizarre attempt 2 seduce me? Who fucking knows? These daze with all the fucking crazy people running around shooting up the goddamn neighborhood U never can tell.

I wuz going 2 go on about peeking at this bitch through her window 4 awhile until I remembered she sometimes reads this thing. Don't ask me why. She might freak the fuck out on me and think I'm really some kind of stalker (I'm really not a stalker. I bought these underwear. They just look like Urs, I swear!). I think I freaked her out once already when I wuz on one over at her house. Started talking about necrophilia and shit. Nigga please...she wuz like, "iz this fool serious?" 2 KiminoutoftherainB4Ucatchafuckingcold (who happened 2 be on one a little bit herself). She wuz all, "I fucking warned U, stupid. Now, he smells U. It's a wrap. Now he'll never leave U a
lone."


Like I'm some kind of animal that can't control himself. And it's not my fault that this bitch keeps inserting herself N2 my dreams, either. I'm fucking serious. I'll be surfing or something when along comes Destiny, only it izn't Destiny, it's some fucking mermaid or some such shit, and she's all, "Yeah...I know we can't fuck cuz I'm a fish, but have U ever had fish head?" Then we shared a giant thing of cotton candy, and just az she wuz beginning 2 go down...I woke up! It fucking sucked (actually...it didn't suck at all. That wuz the fucking problem. Fucking tease...) Not only did it take an hour and a half 2 get back 2 sleep, but it felt like I had a Louisville Slugger in my boxers and I couldn't find my pillow. Yeah...that wuz kinda weird, now that I think about it.

Her newest thing she has been doing iz inserting these random sexual fantisies N2 my psyche az I go about my regular day. Like I don't know that's her doing it. She's probably doing it right now...U know, sitting there in nothing but a t-shirt and panties. Imagining the two of us 2gether...GET OUT OF MY HEAD U FUCKING BITCH!

I posted these other pics az a warning 2 others who may find themselves in Munchkin Land smoking with these fools. These niggas iz off the chain. They don't give a fuck. And short az all hell 2! If U wuz 2 stack these niggas one on op of the other U would end up with a nigga maybe 5 foot 8. No more than that. Not ten minutes after I took these pictures they got N2 a fucking fight with these motherfuckers from the Lollipop Guild and fucked them niggas up. All so they could get them big ass lollipops they be carrying around. I think they mighta killed one of them over that shit 2, but I dunno 4 sure...

I think thats enough. Besides, there's this song I've been working on and I should get back on it B4 I lose my groove. It's called, Destiny...but it's about something else entirely, I swear. I mean...come on, already. That would be weird. Creepy even. Who fucking needs that? I'm trying 2 get some pussy here, and acting all creepy and shit just duzn't help. It's called self-control. I really should look N2 it. Maybe get a book or a motivational poster or something. At the very least I could hire some homeless cat 2 follow me around reminding me every 15 minutes or so not 2 be acting all fucking creepy. Maybe that would keep me from saying something stupid. Naw...I doubt that...

I'm really not crazy. I just pretend 2 be 4 the pussy. Chicks dig crazy guys. Ask anyone. BTW...the Patriots got beat in Super Bowl XLII 2day. Poor Destiny. She's probably all broken up by this. I should go see how she iz doing. Maybe bring a bottle of wine...

No comments:

Post a Comment