Who Let All These Fucking Niggers in Here?













I hate it when all I have 2 smoke iz brown weed. I really have serious doubts about whether or not it even gets me high. At the moment I am leaning 2wards no...it duzn't get me high at all. In fact, all it really duz iz make my chest hurt. And I bought this shit from a buddy of mine 2. That's what really sucks. Well...I guess I know now that if a guy tells U he has 2 pick out all the spider eggs out of the pot, then that's a definite red flag.

But, that wuz then...and quite frankly, this izn't. Actually, this looks a lot more like that duz, but that duzn't look a bit like this. What's this (I swear I can hear the rumble of the masses az they read this)? Well...this iz what happens when I stop in between paragraphs and smoke good weed while in the midst of bitching about smoking bad weed. It all seems rather blase at this point (I don't even know WTF blase means, BTW), so I don't know what 2 do at this point. Do I stop blogging and give in 2 my drug induced paranoia or do I just blog my way through this and future episodes? OMG - WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO NOW?

People on drugs probably shouldn't be allowed access 2 shit like digital cameras and laptop computers. Fuck it...no computers at all. A stationary stoner iz just az dangerous az a mobile one. I wonder if Ryan Newman still drives the Mobile One Dodge? I wonder what happened 2 that guy Newman off of Seinfeld? Paul Newman would rather make salad dressing than act in any more movies, so it's a good thing he wuzn't all that good 2 begin with. Yeah, that's right...I said it. Paul Newman sucks. But his salad dressing iz OK, I guess. I mean...how can U fuck up vinegar?


OK - I posted this pic just cuz I'm being a fucking shithead. (Still wanna be my favorite, bitch?) This iz what happens when U bitch at me without giving me any pussy 2 offset the negative effects. It causes me 2 lash out in obviously antisocial behavior patterns (WTF duz that mean?). I'm just playing. I don't really want her 2 give me any tail. That would just make hanging out with her akward afterwards. Besides, I gave up banging my wife's friends after it wuz determined 2 be hazardous 2 my health...

No comments:

Post a Comment