U Would Think That I Would Know Better, Huh?









Especially when U consider the sheer number of times I have been through this very
thing! U would think that by now I would have figured out that it may not be such a good idea 2 allow people who know me 2 read my blog. They may get the wrong impression. Then again...they may get the right one, which, truth be told, izn't much better.

Or...hey! Here's a fresh, new idea! Maybe whenever I meet some new chick, how about I don't go on 4 a week about what a nice ass I think she has and how much I would like 2 stick my tongue up it. OK - maybe I didn't say that last part and it iz just az well becuz had I said some shit like that there would be no way out of this mess.

There iz barely a way out az it iz, so I don't think it iz a very good idea 2 fuck with the Gods on this one. But, believe it or not, there iz a way out of this pickle I seem 2 have gotten myself N2. All I have 2 do iz claim insanity and then I cannot be held responsible 4 my actions! OK - they already knew I wuz nuts going N2 it, so that won't work. Or how about this? We say it wuzn't me at all, but my EVIL TWIN who somehow managed 2 procure pictures of her ass then log on2 my blog and upload them. The police are looking 4 this bastard even az we speak...

Maybe what I should do iz just learn from this mistake and become both a better person and a better blogger becuz of it. Just becuz I have the ability 2 show someone's ass on my blog duzn't necessarily give me the right 2 show it, duz it? I mean, along with the freedom this medium brings me 2 express myself comes a responsibility 2 maintain some sense of decorum 4 the sakes of both those I might be picking on and those who are un4tunate enough 2 end up having 2 read the fucking thing.

Becuz whether I choose 2 believe it or not there will be those who stop in and read this drivel that I post from time 2 time, and some of those people may even come back (assuming they caught me on a good day and I made them smile) 2 see what else I have 2 offer them in the way of entertainment. It iz actually 4 those sorry fuckers that I strive 2 improve at all.

Cuz let's fucking face it. I can't do anything 4 U people. U have already seen the fucking thing at it's absolute, rock-bottom, can't get no lower than it iz already worst. And U know what? U keep coming back (unless, of course, this iz Ur first visit, in which case I don't expect 2 ever hear from U again...) despite my obvious attempts 2 keep U away. That means I gotta be at least a little bit talented. Just a little bit worth checking out every once in awhile...not much more. Just a little bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment