Hello World...I would like 2 introduce U 2 b

Man...I just wrote this tight ass rhyme 4 this nigga and I'm all fucked up and deleted that shit. FUCK! I hate that shit. Aight then...fuck it. Check this out bitches...this little nigga right here iz named Jaiden. He ain't but two motherfucking daze old...that's why his head be looking all fucked up and shit. Don't trip...that shit goes away.

So, my home girl Stacy...the baby's momma...just had this little motherfucker yesterday...well...two daze ago now. The boy iz three daze old. Fuck...I don't know how old this little motherfucker iz, 2 be honest! But I know who his momma iz and that's all that fucking matters. As long as he gots that girl in his corner (and U do little nigga...don't 4get that shit...EVER!) he ain't got shit 2 worry about. I am knowing this shit!

Welcome 2 planet Earth, U little motherfucker! If U got half the game Ur momma do I'm finna have 2 hide my motherfucking wallet every damn time U come see me! Just remember this my nephew...if 4 some reason U can't call Ur daddy and U can't tell Moms what the fuck iz up with it...U ass best call Uncle RickmthafknJones...cuz I ALWAYS GOT U MY NIGGA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment