40 iz really 2 old 4 this shit

2 fucking old. That's what I am. I wuz blogging over at my other site, and someway or another I met some chick who lives in Orlando, Florida. So...no big whoop, right? Except, no...this girl iz the fucking BOMB!!! She iz funny, cute, sexy and a fucking freak! I really liked her a lot. Which iz the only reason I am glad the bitch lives 3000 miles away from me. But I swear I am going 2 meet this one. I will fucking hate myself 4ever if I don't...


I seem 2 be getting poular with the ladies over there. Ain't that just my motherfucking luck? I quit trying 2 get in every bitch I talk 2's panties and they start throwing it at me! Comedy! They are probably all bullshitting.


I should have a new model soon. This chick I met from Michigan iz interested and quite frankly...she iz beautiful! I can't wait 2 see what we can come up with 2gether. Keep checking back on the RicksotherfknBlog page regularly 4 the next couple of daze. The new pics should be up soon enough.

The woman and I are talking about getting a room and partying out a bit 4 our Anniversary on the 19th! If we do this (I'm thinking that we are going 2...why the fuck not?) we may go 2 Tahoe. If not there, I want 2 go somewhere else we can have a blast 2gether. What the fuck am I talking about? The two of us could have fun in a concentration camp! Anyways...I'll let U know...

I found Rico's broad Patrice on Craigslist yesterday. I wouldn't mind hooking up with her 4 a lot of reasons...not the least of which iz she iz off the chain pretty. I know...I know...but goddamnit! Ain't no money like that ho money, and I need 2 pick me up some more of that ASAP! I don't even know if she iz still kicking it with Rico or what the fuck iz going on with the two of them. Fuck...4 all I know he might be running around with some other bitch by now...












No comments:

Post a Comment