Death of a Playmate


Former Playmate of the Year (and the woman I once thought wuz the most beautiful woman on the planet) Anna Nicole Smith passed away 2day at the age of 39. The cause of death wuz undetermined at this time (c'mon now...like that bitch wuz really using Trim Spa! Art U fucking joking?), but I am guessing drugs will have played a roll.

KimmishowmeUrtitties fucking hated Anna Nicole. Mostly becauz of my attraction 2 her, I suppose. I think that once Anna Nicole went on TV and showed the whole fucking world what an idiot she wuz, kimmishowmeUrtitties chilled a little bit. The funny part wuz, she never really lost her attraction 4 me. Even when she wuz big as fuck.
On some level I always felt that if I were 2 have ever had the chance 2 meet Anna Nicole I could get her N2 bed. I guess I'll never get that chance, now that she iz dead. At least I fucking hope not. Ewwww!
I pulled these pictures off of the web 2 commemorate the thing that Anna Nicole did the best...look really really good naked! Enjoy the pictures while mourning the loss of a modern American Icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment