Iz nothing sacred?











I'm still stuck in SaCRAPmento. It iz beginning 2 look as if I am going 2 remain that way 4 awhile yet. Who knows...maybe KimjunctionjunctionwhatsUrfunction will want 2 move back 2 the Bay if this transfer starts working out 4 her. Oh...yeah! I should probably mention that she got Transferred 2 the Walnut Creek office. She still works here in Sac, though...

So, I've been doing a lot of blogging lately...just not on this site! I have been tearing it up over at AMD, though. Still...I miss using Blogger. It's just 2 damn bad that no one ever reads this fucker. I love the functionality here.

So I guess I'm going 2 keep doing both...4 now anyway. I can't give up the other one, cuz...well...people read it. All who know me know I am at the core just a fucking whore. I'll do anything it takes 2 be noticed...let alone paid attention 2!

So...anyway...I'm back. Did U miss me?

No comments:

Post a Comment