What am I...fucking crazy?

So, Yeah...I've been inviting people 2 come check out my blog. Don't ask me why. Cuz I'm a fucking attention whore maybe. Then it occurs 2 me...what if someone actually logs on and reads this stupid thing? Holy shit...I know I have blogged at least once when I probably should have just gone 2 bed instead. Do I really want people I know 2 know some of this shit? Probably not, stupid. So If U are new 2 this blog, pay no attention 2 most of the extreme shit U will come across (there is no avoiding it...sorry). I really am not N2 being pissed on by pregnant midgets (Why...U know one?). I honestly don't care how big that woman's cock is and quite frankly...U can just take Ur naked ass back inside the house where it belongs!

I went 2 my grandmother's funeral yesterday. It wuz a nice enough service, I guess. Something really odd happened 2 me, though. About 2am the night B4 I suddenly realized that my Aunt Margret wuz most likely going 2 be there, and that there wuz a chance that my cousin Karen would be also. When we were kids Karen wuz one of my favorite cousins (actually, one of the only cousins I have I even liked. When I wuz eight years old the family went on a trip 2 the Grand Canyon (amazing shit...U gotta go see it if U never have.) and Karen and her parents made the trip as well. Now, bear in mind that I haven't seen Maggie in 5 or 6 years and I haven't seen Karen in damn near 30 fucking years, ok? So tell me then why did I almost have a fucking anxiety attack over this shit? It really did feel just like I wuz going 2 see a girl I had a crush on! Isn't that silly? But that's not even the worst part...we finally make it 2 the funeral and see them. Karen is absolutely beautiful! And I could really tell she wuz looking 4ward 2 seeing me as well. I met her husband of 15 years (right on!) Richard and her kids (her daughter looks exactly like Karen did the last time I saw her...isn't that kinda weird?) and said hi 2 everyone who managed 2 make it 2 the funeral (damn near everybody!) and whatever whatever afterwards we all go 2 Aunt Ann's house, right? I still am feeling all nervous around her and shit. So I literally force myself 2 go outside and talk 2 this woman who I don't even fucking know and I want her 2 like me so bad I am about 2 freak out and then...U guessed it. It went badly. Really badly. I don't think she quite hates me, but I honestly do not see us keeping in touch. What a shame. 2 bad I'm such a fucking spaz...

The one other person I really wanted 2 see didn't show up. That wuz my cousin Kristine. Her brother Robert made it, but he said he doesn't have anything 2 do with her. Her mom told me she is pretty much just living on the streets and no one knows how 2 get ahold of her. Bummer...

Then I find out my other cousin (actually my 2nd cousin) is a fucking cage fighter (as in IFC nigga!) really does get N2 this steel cage and go at it with some other crazy motherfucker 4 money! Right now his record is only 1-8, but when he showed me the tapes of his fights he showed them in order of how they happened. He didn't show the win first, the way I would expect most people 2 would. I don't know what that means. but there it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment