I must be having a flashback...

I talked 2 my friend Christina 2day 4 the first time in like a year and a half. She's been clean and sober that whole time and is doing really well. I am happy 4 her. She does much better off of the dope. She told me a funny fucking story about her ex George. He (according 2 Chris, mind U) married this other bitch just 2 get back at Christina. So, naturally, the marriage didn't work out and the two of them are getting a divorce. Well, the other day she is taking him 2 see his PO when out of the blue she asks him,"If U piss dirty do they take U N2 custody right then?" He told her he didn't know, but he guessed so and went off N2 the building 2 keep his appointment. When he come out some 20 minutes later, the bitch wuz gone with the car. Come 2 find out...George pissed dirty that day. Not becuz he is back on dope...but becuz the bitch had been slipping him morphine on the under!!! Isn't that some fucked-up deviant shit? Definite nominee 4 Dumb Bitch of the Year award (ceremonies 2 be held later this year) 4 Mr. Kelly. I laughed my ass off when she told me that shit! It wuz nice talking 2 her again.

I've been telling anyone who will listen about this blog, so now I feel like I have an obligation 2 deliver. Yeah...like thats gonna happen...

I think I may have gotten a job 2day. I will find out Friday. It feels pretty good...but I can't say 4 sure. If I do get the job it looks like I will be working with Pooh a lot. That's both good and bad...I think. Good, becuz I like Pooh a lot and she should be fun 2 work with. Bad, becuz I find her incredibly attractive and really want 2 sleep with her. have no doubt whatsoever in my mind that she would NOT do anything with me anyway. Not without the express written consent of Kimicula and Major League Baseball.

So...I just want 2 clear someting up. Should I begin recieving pictures sent 2 my email...I would appreciate it if they were at least partially nude. If U don't have any naked pictures just let me know and I'll take them 4 U! No...really. What are friends 4, anyways, if they can't come 2 eachother's aid...

No comments:

Post a Comment