Fedex, Pies and Christina Applegate...

I'm gonna tell U a story
Chock full of lies and bullshit.
I'm not going 2 ask U 2 believe it..
But I don't think U will ever 4get it!
I wuz chillin at a local motel
Sippin on some ghetto bubbly
And thinking 2 myself, "What the hell?"

Why shouldn't I go buck wild up in this piece?


That's when...













Right about then..


I peeped outside
And seen the police!







They wuz here









They wuz there!
They wuz damned near every fucking where!
I swear...






They even had one in the air!

It must be a fucking raid!!
Cuz there is cops everywhere!



I'm not trying 2 be all super paranoid








But these are the very motherfuckers



I'm always trying 2 avoid






That's when I took a deep breath
2 help gather my wits


Then made a break 4 it






And got the fuck up out this bitch!





I wuz quiet...




I wuz stealthy...




I wouldn't mind
if I wuz independently wealthy













I did what I had 2 on that ill-fated day
Cuz all U can count on in this life

Is death...
Taxes...






And shit rarely going Ur way.




On N2 the night went my great escape



Until finally I reached out 2 fly!!!





Don't worry about me

The doctors all agree






It won't be 2 long B4 I'm alright!



As U sit and consider this tale of woe I have told
There is a thing or two U may want 2 know
It's really kinda funny...
Cuz I thought we wuz being raided 4 sho
But it turned out...2 my suprise
The spot where we'd been kickin it all this time...
U know...B4 I went all berzerk?

Well...that spot...as it turns out
Is right up the fucking street

From where the cocksuckers
Go 2 work!

1 comment:

  1. Artistic/wacked/....well artists are truly eccentric.Naw u need meds baby!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete