OW...ow...ow...ow...fucking ow!!!!

I have a goddamned toothache. I believe it is an exposed nerve. As U can see, I have circled the problem area in the photo on the left. Doesn't seem like it should be giving me the problem it has been, that's 4 sure!

I am about 2 go see if my Aunt Sharon is at work. If she is, I am hoping 2 get some pain killer from her 4 this shit. I mean...It is really unbelievably painful. I'd take it in the ass 4 some ambesol, right now. Fuck, I'd probably take it in the ass just 2 get my mind off of how badly this shit hurts. FUCK!

So, Alexandria's (that's her there on the right. Chill out, dickheads...she's only 14!) dickhead father did it again yesterday. This fucking jerk-off hasn't learned shit about this kid in the last 14 years, let me tell U! The stupid motherfucker got mad at her mother one time when Alex was maybe 5 or 6, so he tells her, " U don't have a father anymore. Thank Ur mother." Like that could be anyone's fault but his. He was out of her life then 4 maybe 6 or 7 months, then U know who let him back in again. I don't give a fuck whether or not he had anything 2 do with this child's conception, all he has attempted since is 2 try and fuck her off in one fashion or another!

Here on the left U see a picture of my oldest daughter, who just so happens 2 be the current Miss Placer County! I just wanted 2 drop this pic on here...

No comments:

Post a Comment