Still trying 2 get 2 that water...


Okay, so there it is there. Apparently...I'm drinking again. I wasn't aware I had stopped. I know...I know...I said I'd stop...that I'd work my program...choose a sponser...actually work the steps and not just try 2 get laid from desperate chicks who think they are all out of options. Fuck it, I'm only human. Is it my fault that a quart of Old Crow costs less than a hooker? I mean, can U believe the prices these bitches are tryin 2 charge a motherfucker these days? It's unbelievable! I mean, who the hell pays $250 for an hour? I don't give a fuck how good she sucks dick, unless she spits twenties out her ass and moonlights as a fucking ATM machine I ain't going there. It's not that it's 2 expensive, really. Cuz I don't want no 80 dollar ho neither. Them bitches is just nasty. And not nasty like Vanity neither...more like truck stop nasty. U know how everything U get at the truck stop is greezy? Yeah well the pussy is 2...I've heard. I mean, I wouldn't know. How could I possibly know something like that? Fuck, I could use another drink. Who's ready for another?

So...supposedly CLASSIFIED is on her way up here and she is bringing CLASSIFIED. We are suppose 2 be picked up, driven 2 CLASSIFIED and set loose upon the unsuspecting denizens of that quaint hamlet. Oh...and we are also supposed 2 take some CLASSIFIED. I'll let U know how shit turns out!


(ok...so there I am last night jacking off after U passed out and I'm thinking 2 myself, "Good Christ, man! U have got 2 be sick or something. U just had great sex in the jacuzzi, and here U are wanting it again...look at you....U disgust me with your carnal cravings. Just let the girl alone. Do what's right, for God's sake! Just once would U do what's right!". Unfortunately, I had chosen just that moment 2 stop listening 2 myself and I began daydreaming about Bob Barker, long time host of The Price is Right. This (thank God!) caused me 2 lose my erection and the world was saved for future generations 2 fuck up as they see fit. U may wonder why I bring all of this up. It's simple really. U see...I happened 2 look over and notice U were asleep...)

No comments:

Post a Comment