The overall quality of drugs has decreased...

Ok, look…all I wanted was 2 go 2 CLASSIFIED. I just wanted 2 play in the water…that’s all…just paddle around a bit…is that so much 2 ask? Unfortunately…this is my crew. I may as well be on the SS Minnow. Try and guess which one is Gilligan. Gilligan little buddy! Looks like I’m gonna have 2 make a computer out of coconuts just 2 be able 2 keep blogging! Just as soon as I finish with Mrs. Howell...

Now watch…they’ll wake up and see this on the internet and start whining and moaning and bitching saying shit like, “U took that picture while we were sleeping!” or “U violated my civil rights!” Well, boo-hoo let me get U a hankie U freakin cry-babys! Don’t U realize I’m gonna make U all famous? Better start thinking about who you'd like 2 see play U in the movie.


It's not all thier fault. I'm also waiting on CLASSIFIED 2 bring me by 4 hits of CLASSIFIED. Me and CLASSIFIED took a couple hits a few days ago and tripped for like 5 hours. It was cool...had a mellow come down...but now we want 2 take it at the ocean but fucking fuckhead CLASSIFIED won't fucking bring it over for some goddamned reason. I think it's cuz he wants 2 fuck CLASSIFIED and she don't want 2 let him. Well, fuck him then if he wants 2 be that way. We can just go 2 CLASSIFIED without CLASSIFIED. Or fuck...it is CLASSIFIED after all...there's a pretty good chance we could get some there from a hippy or something.


(So…there I was…Trippin…cold sweat and all that shit, man! Can I tell U I was fucking scared, man? Can I tell U that? Do U even care? Are U even listening 2 me? So…the I was…Trippin…and Diego says 2 me…he says, “Where’s the money?” So I said, “I don’t have the fucking money! What money? U said U had the fucking money!” It was about this time that niggas started shuffling around and shit. Guns were starting 2 get pulled out and looked at…mothafuckas tryin 2 show off their dicks, is all, when Diego looked at me and snarled, “It is a good thing for U that my sister is in love with U, amigo! Tonight…we drink! Tomorrow we will be having a wedding…a small affair, but a wedding nonetheless. But tonight,” he clapped his hand down on my shoulder. “Tonight…we drink!” Four shots of tequila later I excused myself 2 use the bathroom, climbed out the window and I haven’t been 2 Juarez since.)



2 comments:

  1. MFJones- This is Mr. Coco and Ms. Nuts, thanks for writing our autobiographies. Always said it'd make u and I both famous. Who will play my role? Certainly nobody could remain classified as well as I can. So which one of you are Gilligan? Let's meet at classified in 72hours and 27 minutes. Bring your camera, oh yeah, I believe you finally about not having any pictures of me. By the way, notice the hour of our comment? Classified always produces good classifieds.

    ReplyDelete