BROKE MY FUCKING CAMERA!!!

I have no new pictures 2 post this time. Oh, don't worry...I fully intend 2 fake it. I am still in CLASSIFIED for the moment. We are supposed 2 be moving back 2 CLASSIFIED tomorrow afternoon, though. I'll just be glad 2 be going anywhere, 2 tell U the truth. 10 days at the same hotel? Can't say for sure...but, U might be doing 2 much.

Of course U realize that this whole broken camera fiasco is gonna cause me 2 have 2 go back 2 SaCRAPmento if for no other reason than 2 get my Sony out of pawn.

OH, HOLY FUCK! How could I forget this shit? I'm sitting down at the bar last night while CLASSIFIED did her thing when who calls on the phone? U got it...CLASSIFIED...That's her on the left (bear in mind NO ONE has been taking this bitch's calls for like 3 maybe 4 weeks now)! So I answer the motherfucker and she goes right into how fucking hurt she is and why doesn't anyone call her back and I'm like...c'mon CLASSIFIED U don't want 2 go there...and she's like yes I do...so I'm like why the fuck don't U quit hating on CLASSIFIED all the fucking time and then maybe someone would call U back! that's when she says...What do U mean?

I'm like...c'mon now CLASSIFIED I don't want 2 do this. I don't want 2 play these games...she tells me, whatever...and hangs up on me!

I couldn't fucking believe it. I called her back and I'm like what the fuck? U actually have the nerve 2 hang up on me? Just because U asked me a question and didn't like the answer I gave U? U hang up on me after all I've done for U? Unfuckingbelievable! Then she said, whatever...and hung up on me again!

I tell U, I was fucking flabbergasted. I honestly couldn't believe that shit. Fucking bitch. I'm over it now, can't U tell?..




(ynette and Stephanie had been best friends ever since their first day of 8th grade. It was Mrs. Colby’s English class and they had spent the better part of the next two years skipping that and most every other class in which they were enrolled until, at the ripe old age of 16, both girls dropped out of school and out of sight. It was weird the way they just vanished one day. They left for “school” and never made it. But they had managed 2 stay together over the next 10 years, and it was this older, wiser Lynette who looked down at the unconscious body of her best friend and wondered 2 herself, just how the hell did we end up here? It must’ve started whenever it was that Lynette started going out with Barton. Barton Gamble III – he says it like it means he is somebody – somebody other than a truck stop line-cook nobody making $8.50 an hour. Lynette began dating Barton in May and they became exclusive sometime in mid-June. By the end of July he had her completely brainwashed and by early August she was helping him kidnap young girls for his “sexual experiments”, which were in fact no more than sadistic torture rituals. U see, it turned out that Barton Gamble III was indeed no ordinary truck stop line-cook nobody making $8.50 an hour. No…in fact he was a truck stop line-cook nobody making $8.50 an hour who moonlit as the psychopathic killer of six young women – a fact that Lynette failed 2 mention when she invited her old friend Stephanie 2 visit (at Barton’s rather insistent urging – he had found an old picture of her among Lynette’s things) them at the ranch during the coming summer. But that still didn’t explain how they had gotten here, and that seemed oddly important 2 Lynette at this particular moment. Because where here was was with her monster of a husband about 2 rape and murder her best friend. Where here was was amongst seven fresh graves, the most recent of which she had only just finished digging. Where here was was with Lynette picking up the shovel and swinging it as hard as she could at the back of Barton’s head, connecting with a dull thwack, which sounded very similar 2 the sound a cantaloupe makes as it hits linoleum after being dropped by some geriatric super shopper. Barton fell dead upon Stephanie’s nude, stretched-out unconscious body, and for the first time in four years Lynette had no fucking idea what 2 do next.)

No comments:

Post a Comment