Bad Boys Bad Boys whatcha gonna do?





This is the scene outside my hotel a few moments ago...


Subsequently...this is the scene inside my hotel a few moments ago. I'm sorry, y'all...but they gonna have 2 catch me!


HAHAHA...check this out! So I told CLASSIFIED that she should come check out my blog, just so I could get her opinion, right? She calls me back and asks me...and is totally serious, mind U...do I have naked pictures of her. First of all...
I'd never do something like that. Second...if I were 2 do something like that, I'd never admit it. Especially on some online opinion pit such as this! The fact that she thought that really hurts me. I honestly didn't do anything 2 promote this behavior out of her, I don't think. I gotta tell U though...if she acted this far off the chain over this bullshit...what do U think she's gonna do when she finds out I put a web cam in her bathroom?

(Oh, sure...U think U can just erase my shit willy-nilly and it'll just go away, huh? Well I got news for U...U...U HATER! It's not so friggin easy as all of that now, is it? U thought U could silence me!!! Foolish mortal! Don't U realize I can never be silenced? I will only grow stronger with each attempt. I will thrive upon your failure. Soon I will have an army of followers. Then U will get your cumuppance! Soon...the whole world shall unite and cry out in billions of voices that sound as one...FUCK EINSTIEN! All that...just cuz U had 2 go and erase somebody's shit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment