I was told I was doing a disservice 2 those around me with my blogging the way I had been. Therefore, I deleted all of my previous entries and have begun again anew. This time I promise not 2 get in2 specifics of where I am, what I am doing or with whom I may or may not be keeping company!

(this means U...U know who I mean...I don't want 2 say your name cuz I wouldn't want invade your privacy or anything like that! Sure...so I may have posted pictures of your ass on the internet but it was all in fun! I swear I would NEVER do anything if I thought for so much as one freaking second that U would be called out on it. But, honestly now...who exactly do U think is going 2 take the time 2 read this self-indulgent, mental masturbation I spew forth? A bunch of tweekers, insomniacs and other assorted weirdos far 2 diverse 2 even begin 2 describe here...if I even could were I so inclined...which I am not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment