Whose idea wuz it 2 get this guy a computer?

Becuz I am here 2 tell U there have been some better ideas over the years that maybe someone should have considered B4 settling upon this course of action. But now that that ship has already sailed anyway, U may az well kick back and enjoy the ride, I say! Not that what I say makes any difference (I believe we have already established that fact...), but there U go anyway.

I find this shit online and I think 2 myself, 'OMG - I have got 2 post that fucking pic!' Then, long B4 sanity has any chance of showing up and saving the day, B4 I know it I have shit like this posted on my blog. I know U don't want 2 look at this shit! Nobody wants 2 look at this fucking shit. Nobody in their right mind duz, anyway.

But some pics are just 2 good 4 me 2 let pass no matter what my better judgement iz screaming at me 2 do. That's why I made sure 2 go back and get this post finished. It sat az a fucking draft 4 daze B4 I got around 2 finishing the motherfucker. Even then I only did it so I could use this picture of my friend Jim. Az U can tell by his feeble attempt as disguising himself (yeah...we're not going 2 realize that the guy with the popsicle iz U, bro!). When this pic wuz taken, he wuz obviously worried that one of my many wacked out readers would recognize him at the supermarket buying more popsicles and Gatorade. On the outside chance that they may in some way impeed that task and keep it from being completed, he figured anonymity wuz his only viable option. Probably a good idea...







No comments:

Post a Comment