Draw Ur own conclusions...

I snapped this picture outside Stacy B's house earlier 2day. I'm not saying that anything illegal is happening here. I mean, the argument could be made that he's just reaching 2 open the back door 2 put the baby in the back seat, Y'know? But they say appearances are everything...


I just want everyone in Cyberland 2 see 4 themselves the look on this kid's face whenever she is being BAD! Be on the lookout 4 the little shit when she adopts this look. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY HER CUTENESS! Believe me...she knows what she's doing. Those of us who know her mother consider her 2 be proof of the existence of Karma...


#2 Notre Dame is playing Michigan this weekend. The fucking Wolverines suck balls. They suck so bad that the guys in Supernova see them and say, "Wow! U guys really suck! Hey, Lukas! Take Gilby's cock out of your ass and come look at how badly these guys suck!" I hate Michigan...a lot. Let's all hope that the Irish get the job done and whip some Wolverine ass. If they do (and they will!), that combined with a rousing victory over Ohio St. by Cincinnati (yeah, that's going 2 happen...) might even manage 2 propel ND N2 #1 4 the first time in I don't know how long...

So, I actually watched ABC's Singing with the Stars over the last two nights. 2night I
had the pleasure of watching Wayne Brady tell 4mer Gold Medallist Carly Patterson (seen here on the left prior 2 her getting voted off daze.) I watched in absolute horror as Wayne tried 2 hold us in suspense over who was going 2 be voted off AFTER the commercial break. Oh Ryan...can't U see that the television landscape is just a barren wasteland without U here 2 brighten it with Ur super megawatt smile! Come back 2 us B4 it is 2 late!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment