Ode 2 my underwear...

Turns out that Anna Nicole Smith's 20yo son dropped dead the other day in her Bahama's hospital room. Anna Nicole (seen here on the right prior 2 having her right tit pop, which KIMshasha vehemently denies any involvement in, BTW.) had 2 be sedated. I wonder what excuse she wuz using B4 they found out the youngster had OD'd. Assuming, of course, that drugs were involved. Look, I'm not passing judgement here, I'm just saying that if my mom wuz all hyped up on Dexitrim all the time (which she had obviously mixed with Nyquil at the AMAs...not a good idea, boys and girls!) I might develop a taste 4 heroin as well...

I have the most irritating tendency 2 tell on myself. I could literally be getting away with murder and I'd tell the cop, "Don't 4get 2 check the garden! Never know what's hidden there!" I wuz going 2 do it again, but this time I stopped myself.

I'm still boycotting Supernova. Far as I'm concerned they
are heading up FagFest '06 with Ryan Seacrest (god...i miss u Ryan!) and Lars Ulrich's new solo project MYASS!!! (Seen pictured on right)

1 comment: