I could be wrong...it happens...occasionally

There has been some controversy over whether or not I actually posted a pic of Dilana the other day or if I somehow ended up with the wrong pic. So, 4 all U naysayers out there, here she is. I got these pics off of the official Supernova website, so I know they are actually her. In the interest of fairness I felt I should also include another picture of Lukas hard at work (I'm just so glad he insists on being safe!)...

In searching 4 my buttfuck picture I used 2 tease Lukas I came across (Hey! Quit
snickering back there or I'm going 2 start sending home referrals!) These two pictures. Some shit is just so whacked I would be negligent in not sharing it with U. Now, in this first picture (on the left) U can see that the model felt as if he wuz coming up a bit short. The really funny part of this whole bit is U can actually get one of these handy contraptions 4 Urself 4 only $75. And just when U thought U couldn't be shocked anymore...I give U this! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment