still fuckin round down heah..

This is my newest piece of

NEON PieCEs

It's actually my fifth one, me thinks...I just now decided it's title...
Singularity.



..I'm almost certain that there will be more pieces 2 come in the future...


I like that one a lot. I did one of CLASSIFIED, but it wasn't from one of my pictures. Then I did another of some chick named CLASSIFIED that I don't even know. She's CLASSFIED's friend from Santa Rosa. Obviously, that wasn't my picture, either. Then I did one of CLASSIFIED that was from someone else's pics. Then I did a 4 picture series of original pitures of CLASSIFIED. That was followed by another of CLASSIFIED, but an original this time. Finally, I did the one U see here...once again original...

I don't even know if I titled any of the others. I count the three that I did of other people's pictures, but I would have 2 call them a separate collection...This one being the next in the second collection. I like the second collection better, having taken those pics myself, but I do have an attachment 2 the first set simply becuz it's just that...the first set.

I've been having a pretty fucked day 2day. It pretty much never ended from yesterday, 4 starters. Plus, I've been trippin on CLASSIFIED all day long. She called yesterday and CLASSIFIED put me on the phone with her. This was not a good idea. I have been wanting 2 reach out 2 her ever since. It's fucking hard 2 do the right thing sometimes, y'know? But if it was easy everyone would do it, Right? Right!

(I thought U might like 2 know why I got pissed off...why I am still...pissed off at U. I understand that U don't have anything 2 say 2 her. I need U 2 understand I have WAY 2 MUCH 2 SAY 2 HER! When U combine that with my masochistic need to believe her when she lies 2 me it makes 4 a very dangerous place 4 me right now. I kinda feel like I don't ever want 2 talk 2 her again, and at the same time I want 2 talk 2 her right fucking now! I don't fucking know...All I'm saying is it's not right for U 2 just arbitrarilly put me on the phone just cuz U don't want 2 be. That fucked me up pretty badly. I'm still not right behind this shit. Anyways...I just thought U might like 2 know.)

1 comment:

  1. Im sorry babe I am just in the habit of passing her off 2 u. If I knew it was her I would not of answered. but u would of so I fig ya know.....do what u gotta do ....

    ReplyDelete