It's not that I want 2 be a fuck up...I just sorta end up there from time 2 time...

I'm down 2 one cigarette, I have no pot and I'm out of Pepsi. I guess this means Rick is about 2 become a very unhappy boy...

So outta the blue CLASSIFIED calls. Naturally, I'm the one who has 2 take the call(cuz we all know what great judgement i have displayed over this whole fiasco). She immediately goes into how bad of time she is having and wants 2 know can we send her some money. I couldn't fucking believe it. Here I had the woman who caused me so much misery at my mercy and I could think of only one thing...how much I wanted 2 send her some money. I know...I'm pathetic.

CLASSIFIED got into a car wreck 2day. Apparently everything is ok...no one was hurt or anything of that sort (thank the Lord!), but some cosmetic damage was done. She said 2 me that she was going 2 have 2 fix her shit before she would be able 2 come visit...


So, what should I do? I mean...I know I should just ignore the bitch, but everything inside of me is screaming 2 help her. I guess it's just my good luck I am in no position 2 help her on my own, and I'm just not a big enough bastard 2 help her with CLASSIFIED's money.


(I don't know...we have been fighting for a minute and I hate it...maybe it's just becuz we are both hungry, I don't know. But it could be becuz she called. If that's the case I think that is just sad. we should be beyond that shouldn't we? At least I thought so...)

2 comments:

  1. me babe ,,,,she makes us fight she gets u by pick a fight with me... I dont know if its your way of pulling away from me to free up a chance to run 2 her or what ....we should look into that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want 2 see her at all. Maybe ever...

    ReplyDelete