Title? We don't need no stinking title!!!

It really iz shit like this right here that pretty much just fucks me off. Cuz this iz definitely my fucking shit. A bitch stripping naked outside, in front of a fucking cross? Are U shitting me? I doubt that I could write that motherfucker any better than that right there!

I did spend the be
tter part of my last blog complaining about not having anyone who wants 2 model 4 me. This iz some fucking bullshit. I don't wanna keep on bitching about it, though. Seems kinda whiny 2 me, U know? Especially since the reality of it iz that no one really gives a shit. Why would they, 4 Christ's sake?

I do have a friend who iz supposed 2 be hooking me up with some pics real soon. Supposedly...there's no telling if she iz really going 2 do it or not. I can only hope so...

Another friend of mine offered 2 let me take her pic and post it on here, but unfortunately I want 2 fuck her, so we all know where that iz heading, don't we?


I haven't really been doing all that much 2wards getting anyone 2 pose 4 me, anyway. The truth of the matter iz that I can't be fucking trusted. Not around a naked bitch, anyway! I don't have the kind of self control necessary 2 tell a bitch I'm not going 2 fuck her. Especially if I ever come across one willing 2 do this kind of shit! OMG - it'd be a fucking wrap!

I just realized I put these pics up backwards...so I had 2 go ahead and change them. Oh well...like anyone else iz going 2 notice that shit! But U see, don't U? U see how having 2 download all of my pictures iz fucking this thing up 4 all of us, right? I can't even keep my continuity straight! WTF???

SO...anyways, I am still hoping 2 get some original content as soon as humanly fucking possible. I have a couple of girls who have expressed an interest in doing it, plus I have a few ideas left up my sleeve yet. I think I can still pull it off. Most of the way, anyway...most of the way!

This right here iz a perfect fucking example of what can happen when guys don't have any fucking sports 2 watch on TV. They get 2gether, hang out 4 awhile, maybe have a beer or two and the next thing U fucking know it's a full blown suck and fuck fest! Men are such fucking pigs...I swear!







No comments:

Post a Comment