I swear 2 GOD!!!!

I am such a fucking dickhead sometimes. I'm not even really sure what that last fucking blog wuz about. Me letting off some sexual steam, I guess.

What I am afraid of (rightfully so, I might add...) iz that I am going 2 turn this N2 another forum 2 express my personal sexual fantasies like I did my journal. That would be fine if anybody gave a shit about what tickles my balls, but they don't. Why should they? I mean...c'mon already! Why not try saying something relatively intelligent instead? Fuck it...give it a try, anyway.

So, I am going 2 try and keep my hormones in check and leave off talking about big ass bootys and DD tits 4 awhile and try 2 focus on something a little more substantial 4 awhile. Don't worry...it duzn't mean that I don't want 2 blast my load all over Ur face or bury my my cock in Ur ass. Believe me...I still do.

I'm just keping it 2 myself 4 the time being iz all.

No comments:

Post a Comment