WTF are U talking about?

I have decided that this needs 2 be turned N2 an Asstacular Saturday, but I am unsure exactly how 2 go about doing that. However, I am quite confident that somewhere between now and whenever I am actually done with this shit 4 the day, that I will figure it out. Where there's a will there's a way, right? Right...

Here's the deal. In order 2 become what they call a truly asstacular event, there iz really only one rule which has 2 be followed. I realize that I am usually the loudest motherfucker in the room trying 2 shout down any kind of rule enforcement, whatsoever. But that having been said it duz remain true that if what we want iz
Asstacularanfucking Saturday then what we are going 2 need iz a little bit of ass!
A little bit of ass
Will satsify that Greek that lives downstairs
A little bit of ass
Should never ever ever ever be shared

sung 2 the tune of "a little bit of soap" by the Jarmels


My immediate problem iz simple. I can't fucking download Asstacular shit. I can dl some bomb ass booty, 4 absolutely sure. No one iz denying this fact. But dl'ing the shit ain't the same thing az catching it, iz it? It iz a lot fucking safer, that's 4 certain, but it turns out that finding it the old fashioned way iz really a lot more fun anyway! But this iz a delicate operation and must be handled just right 2 keep me from getting my fucking ASS kicked by my old lady. Becuz, I won't fucking settle 4 BOOTYLICIOUS all by it's goddamn self, people. That just won't fucking do. No...the truth iz that I am going 2 be needing this 2 be az fucking ASSTACULAR az motherfucking shit!


So what duz that mean 4 U, the reader? Well...unless U would like 2 participate directly, it means absolutely nothing at all. But what it really means iz that 4 the next 48 hours I am going 2 post nothing but asses. Furthermore, those asses posted will all belong 2 people I actually know. How about that? Think it can be done? Let's find out, shall we?






No comments:

Post a Comment