Entertainment 4 the Masses...

There really are daze in which the depths of my depravity scares even me. There are some things which really should be left sacred, U know? Yeah...right - like that's really gonna happen. Especially with the likes of me in the fucking room!

I'm torn. I just don't know what 2 do. I am torn between doing the right thing, and chasing after this 22yo number I know who lives in Michigan. I know...I know...Michigan? But that's so fucking far away it should be safe enough, right? WRONG! Nothing could be further from the truth, actually. When we are talking about a booty like this white girl has nowhere iz fucking safe!

I would be willing 2 show U just WTF I am talking about here, but she hasn't yet sent me the pictures she promised me. She iz supposed 2 be doing something SUPER sexy 4 my blog. I know everyone iz az excited az I am 2 know WTF this bitch iz talking about, but I am afraid we will all have 2 wait. There really iz no other option. It izn't az if I can fly 2 Michigan and take the pics myself, iz it?

Wait...don't go giving me any ideas. Especially ones like that. No good can come out of ideas like that one right there!

I would like all of my friends 2 take a good look at the picture there on the right. I think that this iz an excellent example of what it iz I am trying 2 do here. That's right...get laid. Besides that, however, it just looks 2 me 2 be a lot of fucking fun waiting 2 fucking happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment