Holy fucking SHIT!


I had the craziest pics sent 2 me in my email 2day. They were sent 2 me by this chick I am getting 2 know who lives in Michigan or someplace. I am not going 2 show her actual pics, but these are reasonable facsimiles here. The real pics were much better though...

I'm about 2 go pick up the Kimpirestrikesback from work. We were talking about hooking up with some guy, but I doubt its gonna happen. That's ok though...It'll happen if and whenever it duz, and nothing I do can do anything but make it even longer...if at all! Oh well...at least the two of us still have fun 2gether!

I posted a video of the two of us getting busy, and I hap
pen 2 think it iz fucking HOT!!! I don't give a fuck what anybody else says, either...

Actually though, 4 the most part I am getting positive feedback from the people who have seen it. My friend Barbi said it wuz
hot, and I think it iz rather obvious that she has very good taste!

This pic here izn't one of mine. It iz a picture of Lyndsay Lohan getting out of her car. Check it out...I got no problem with chicks flashing whenever and wherever they want. U wanna show Ur pussy, bitch? Go 4 it...just make
sure I get 2 see it! That having been said, I do however, have a problem with these bitches who are obviously flashing on purpose, but pretending 2 be outraged at the invasion of privacy. Check it out...if U know that the paparazzi are surrounding Ur house just waiting 4 a chance 2 snap Ur picture and U then choose 2 go without panties and wearing a miniskirt there iz a high probability Ur snatch iz going 2 end up on Access Hollywood. When it duz please don't come fucking whining 2 me...I really do not want 2 hear it...


No comments:

Post a Comment