What a trip


There are times when I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. I hate where I am in life, yet I can't seem 2 find the will 2 do anything about it. I don't know...it's like I am waiting 4 someone 2 come along and change things 4 me. Yeah...like that works.

One of these daze I am going 2 wake up and realize that no one but me iz running this show. If i am depressed or upset then its up 2 me 2 do something about it. Nothing iz ever going 2 change unless I am the one 2 change it. If I don't like the way shit iz, who's fucking fault iz that?

I hate Sacramento. So fucking move. I hate my job. No problem there...the job took care of that one 4 me. Bottom line iz that there iz nothing so wrong in my life it cannot be overcome...I just have 2 have the willpower and the tenacity 2 get it done. Either that, or shut the fuck up and deal with it.

I can be such a hypocrite at times. I am constantly bitching about fucking whiners, then I come on here and whine. What a joke. I should be ashamed of myself. I am becoming that which I hate the most, and it's my own goddamned fault. I am the captain of this fucking boat. It goes when and where I say it duz. So, if it iz just floating around doing nothing I have no one 2 blame but myself.

Duz this mark the beginning of a change 4 me? I don't know. I hope so. I'm getting tired of being tired. 2morrow I am going 2 get a fucking job. I am at least going 2 get my hustle on. I need some fucking money. I got shit 2 do. Not sure yet what that iz...but I'll figure that part out along the way. I know anything iz better than just floating...

No comments:

Post a Comment