Great...now what?


So, yeah...I had the fucking bright idea 2 get ahold of my cousin and start some kind of relationship with her, right? This iz the same cousin I wuz tripping over at Grandma's funeral. The same one I really haven't even said more than ten words 2 in the last thirty years. That cousin...I had 2 go off and write her a letter. Just couldn't fucking leave well enough alone. Now these people are going 2 fucking figure out what a goddamned nutcase I am. There's no hiding the shit. She's a fucking psych nurse (Yeah...I know. This iz becoming a pattern with me, izn't it?)!

Anyway...I sent her this fucking letter last week, right? I don't know why...cuz I am a glutton 4 punishment, I guess. I wait all fucking week 2 see what kind of response I'm gonna get from her. I don't know...she might just tell me 2 get fucked, right? Stay the hell away U fucking weirdo...something in that neighborhood. Instead I get a very nice letter back from her, and in it she included a picture of the two of us 2gether over at Aunt Ann's house. Since I kinda wanted 2 post it and I don't have a scanner, we have decided 2 do this shit OG style! That's right I took a fucking picture of me with the fucking picture and posted that bad boy. WHAT NOW, MOTHERFUCKERS?

Now its my turn 2 write her back. WTF? How the hell did this happen? Now I'm fucking actually developing a relationship with this bitch. Well, this iz what I fucking wanted. It has 2 be or I wouldn't have fucking reached out 2 her the way I did. Obviously I have some burning need 2 make people I am related 2 but really don't know learn I'm not quite right in the head. Fuck it...popularity really iz over rated anyway...

Of course, there iz another possibility. I dare not even hope 4 this, though, but that don't change the fact that it iz possible that this bitch iz as fucking demented as I am. Could be the shit iz hereditary or something and we are both Looney Toons. WOW...I never thought of that. That could explain the odd attraction, couldn't it? Fuck it...I'm latching on2 that shit and fucking running with it!


And the moral of this story iz be careful what U wish 4 cuz U may just fucking get it after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment