WOW!

So the other day I happened across a website that had all of the lyrics 2 Pink Floyd's The Wall album by Roger Waters posted on it. It occurred 2 me that although I have seen the movie countless times, and listened 2 the album hundreds of times, and watched the movie one time while listening 2 the album on acid and nowhere near a movie theater (actually the best time I saw the goddamned thing 2 tell the truth!), I had never actually sat down and read the lyrics as a whole. So I did. Holy shit on a shingle! Roger Waters is one brilliant, fucked up cookie, let me tell U! In fact, I wuz so impressed that I have decided 2 reprint them here in thier entirety (don't trip lawyers having 2 do with anything Pink or Floyd or Roger or Waters or anything else even remotely british...I promise not 2 make any money on the endevour, and if 4 some reason Im accidenbtally do? I shall immediately turn it over 2 whomever is most concerned over the matter!) uncut! Once U read them (and I truly hope U will, U lazy motherfuckers!) I think U will understand why I did it. I think U will get exactly what I mean when I say, "WOW!!!"


So, anyway...there I am surfing along the information superhighway...minding
my own business...when I come across this website I've never heard of! Well, I felt a civic duty 2 check the goddamned thing out, right? Especially whenever U factor in the fact that it most likely has a few titties posted as content, right? Right! So I go check it out...

www.watcherswebclubhouse.com

and guess what I find on this motherfucker? I find pictures of my former neighbor Lee! Her username is Jessie something or other (when I saw it I remembered that sexyjessie used 2 be her e-mail, BTW) and apparently they are still actively getting their freak on! By they I mean her and her husband Dave, who wuz a strange cat on his own. I almost pissed myself laughing, let me tell U! I almost wrote something about this bitch the other day, mind U, and I flipped when I saw her out there. I don't knowif I should consider this a sign or not. I have always thought she wuz sexy, and I wouldn't mind taking that out 4 a test drive...if U get my drift! I have always regretted not fucking this broad while I had the chance. Who knows...maybe fate has smiled on me and offered me a second chance 2 tap that ass!!! Matter of fact, if I remember correctly...I think Dave wuz one of those cats who is really big on watching his old lady fucking other men. Hmmmm...where exactly do I get an application?

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete