What's wrong with me?

I really would like 2 know. I mean...I know there is some shit out there that catches my eye (these pictures are completely unrelated 2 this narrative. Please go about Ur business. Nothing 2 see here...move along!) that most normal motherfuckers would look at and be like, "Nigga, what's wrong with U?" I've been going throughout life figuring that so long as I ain't finna hurt nobody then it's all good. Live by the Rule of Three and always remember that Karma does come back and when it does it's usually a motherfucker...

Check this shit out!! I re
ad in the paper 2day that Joan Jett and The Blackhearts is playing the Filmore in San Fransisco on November 4th!!! I am telling U right now I WANT 2 SEE THIS FUCKING SHOW! I have always wanted 2 see Joan Jett and I have never been 2 the Filmore...sounds like a marraige made in heaven 2 me!!!


the lowdown from down 'roun

Believe it or not, it looks as if Stacy B may have gotten rid of her mice problem (as in house mouse) . Somehow she got rid of the Kobester and his traveling sideshow. The girl...Alyssa (Yeah, that's right...I remember Ur name. Now what's my name? RickmthafknJones!) has some bad-ass curls. Her shit might even get all over mines, and U know I gots some MAD curls over here! As 4 the boy? Wel...quite frankly, I'm just not convinced the little brother ain't a fucking clone of his daddy, is all. I mean, honestly...has anyone ever really seen his momma? I don't know about that...sounds kinda shady 2 me...It prolly wouldn't have been so bad if my nigga would have brought some hustle with him, but from where I been sitting it looks like his hustle is Stacy B and that ain't cool. I wonder...what would Shawn do? Hmmm...I can't say. But I am pretty sure it would involve some camoflauge face paint, a ninja suit and six pages of handwritten instructions. Hey...don't get mad at me...I ain't the one who drove us here. Sides, I'm pretty sure that whenever U are discovered lying in wait amongst the shrubbery Ur friends get 2 give U shit about it...well...4ever. Oh yeah...like I'm finna lie about some shit like that! Keep it up and I might have 2 tell the story about the cat who got caught in the hood trying 2 put a long barreled shotgun in his pocket...


NEWS FLASH! Turns out that Ali caught ol' Sillywilly lying 2 her 2nite. And just what do U think he wuz lying 2 her about? Why...it wuz Jessica, of course. Why does this all sound so familiar? Maybe becuz we have heard all of this B4. But where wuz
it? Hmmm...oh yeah! It wuz right here! How convienent is that? I guess that Sillywilly fancies hisself a playa, and 4 the moment he feels like playing with Ali and Jess. That's fucked up. The worst part is he don't give a fuck about either one of them. The only one he cares about is his own damn self! If that wasn't true he wouldn't be out here spreading his DNA like he wuz Johnny fucking Appleseed. It makes me so fucking mad I had 2 write this rhyme:

Sillywilly thought he wuz smart
So Sillywilly broke girlie's hearts

But whan he broke this one got more than he thought

Cuz Ali got Oodie and Willy got shot

Least...that's what we think since shots were reported

But U know eye witness accounts...they are always distorted.

But everyone did agree this wuz one crazy brotha

He blasted Will up until he shouted, "Who's the playa now, motherfucka?"

Then just like that he disappeared N2 the night

Both him and Sillywilly seemed 2 just drop out of sight

Along with any evidence, fingerprints or proof

Just cuz he didn't notice that nigga lying up on the roof


Okay, that makes me feel better! I hope it worked 4 U as well. Now, I'm finna go lay my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment