Which of these bitches is real?..And which ones just feel that way?

Ok...so I redid my other blog www.ricksotherfknblog.blogspot.com, and in the process of doing so I realized I wuz going 2 have 2 delete one of my favorite pages! Not becuz of any good reason either! It just doesn't quite fit in where it wuz, y'know?

But what is this mysterious page which had 2 be resurrected from the nearly dead? Why...it's my which one is a guy page! Ok...ok...I know that first one is easy enough...but they do get harder...pardon the pun!

On this page are several shemales. Also on this page are at least two women. Can U figure out which ones are which?

Don't feel bad if U can't. I happen 2 have really good taste in shemales. Call it a side effect from all that time I spent in high heels and a skirt (hey...I don't do that anymore!). I was around the scene just long enough 2 figure out that Brazil has some fucking beautiful boys running around with 36DDs and bubble butts!

Mostly, I am just bringing this 2 Ur attention 2 annoy U. I think it is funny that U homophobic motherfuckers out there are wacking off 2 another guy and don't know it! That just tickles my prostate 2 no end!

I think I want 2 try and get some naked pics of some of my associates. Why the fuck not? I hate the bitch, but I would still put Dumbass Amber's naked ass on my web page if I got the chance! But I think I might be able 2 get some others 2 go 4 it also! I might even get a shot at getting one of my neighbors 2 do it...

Honestly...I don't even care which one. I may have a few preferences...but nothing invested. I wouldn't mind the blonde bitch that lives next door 2 Stacy stripping down 4
me. Upstairs there is skinny little Brenda. I am fairly certain that bitch is a fucking freak anyway. And of course, there is always the lovely Awni and her sister. Let me tell U, if Awni's sister's pussy tastes half as good as...oops! Did I say 2 much? Naw...like anyone pays attention 2 my blog!

I think what I'm going 2 do is this...I am going 2 get some pics of Patrice 2 put up here! Plus, maybe some of the other hookers I know will do it 2! One can only hope...

Now...I believe I am going 2 end this rather strange entry on this note. I would like 2 find Nicole Catanese. Not so that I could get her naked, just 2 see what the fuck she has been doing! I miss that bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment