I hate September and I nearly stepped in stool...

This is Ricco's girl. I just put her up here cuz I needed 2 post a picture of something, and this particular something looked good 2 me! Her name is Patrice, and I believe she is going 2 end up on my Pahtnaz page anyway...

Speaking of my Pahtnaz page...I have decided I need 2 revamp the whole fucking thing. First of all, Shawn's dumb ass went back 2 prison. Secondly, Alex has been being a real ASSHOLE lately. Funny thing is...as much of an asshole as she can be (she learned from me, so she knows what she is doing in the asshole department!), I love that fucking kid something fierce. Drives me nuts, really. I'd so much rather just say fuck it fuck U and uck off, however...it just ain't going 2 happen that way. Besides, I mostly blame myself 4 the way she is. Maybe if her Dad wasn't a fucking dope fiend she would be ok, I don't know...

I'm smoking a blunt right now with my Dad's friend Robert. He's a cool enough guy...considering he hangs out with my Dad. But a blunt is nice no matter where it comes from, y'know? I'm not going 2 lie here...It would be nicer if Robert looked more like the picture on the right, but U take what U can get when U are coming with nothing, me thinks...

I 4got 2 mention this B4, obviously. I went with Stacy B and Kimberlicious 2 see THE MOTOR CITY MADMAN hisself on my birthday! I have always wanted 2 see my boy Ted, and my 40th seemed like the perfect opportunity 2 do just that! Plus I got 2 go with the two coolest bitches on the planet. We had a blast! Thanks U guys 4 helping me have a fucking GREAT birthday! I couldn't have done it without U!

No comments:

Post a Comment