LAST NIGHT IN BANGKOK...


I just stumbled across this pic and thought it might be a nice addition...I may even make this nigga my screensaver! Much love 2 my brother CLASSIFIED - good having U on my six, baby! Now we gonna have 2 take a trip up Snow Mountain 2 pick up that silly ass nephew of Urs!!!

Okay, so I got bombed on 4 posting some pics of CLASSIFIED the other day. Nevermind the fact that I didn't put anything on the web that wasn't already on the fucking internet. but it turns out I am the fucking bad guy. It's fucking bullshit.

So I said fuck the dumb shit. Rather than argue all fucking day over some shit that don't even matter all that much. Instead I spent the day with this one instead. I'll just post pics of her silly white ass instead of CLASSIFIED's. If I follw her ass around long enough, she's gonna do something worth posting. Real talk, homie. Trust me, I got this...


No comments:

Post a Comment