DOIN A LITTLE 2 MUCH HOMIE!

Okay...I kinda fucked up. I am Sooo upset with myself. I got all spedackled and pretty much 4got I had promised CLASSIFIED I wouldn't put her out there like that. She got fucking pissed off at me. I deserved it this time. The pics I had published were just 2 freaking much...

So I'm in the fucking doghouse. no telling how fucking long she's gonna be pissed off at me. I know I brought the shit on myself, but fuck! I know I know...It always cums back 2 butt fucking with me. Bummer...

I really don't even feel like throwing out any threats or shit...just wake me up when it's time 2 hit the pool...

I rekon that means we won't be putting anymore pics of her up in here...fuck it, then...

I've got a date with CLASSIFIED 2 pick her up and hang out with her all day long. I'm hella looking 4ward 2 it. I think she is 2. I hope she is, anyway...

I don't give a fuck. I'll put her picture up in this mug anytime I want. Fuck that shit - trying 2 tell somebody what 2 fucking do. Am I all the sudden a fucking professor? If I am I sure hope someone points out Maryanne b4 2 much longer. (or was that Mary Jane? Hmmm...) I just made some coconut champagne that I'm afraid might go bad...

(I know U aren't trying 2 hear me right now, but I'm really sorry. I never meant 2 upset U. I was just trying 2 put up pics I found really attractive. I obviously went 2 fucking far this time and I am sorry. It won't happen again.)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete