Awwwww FUCK!!!!


...It looks like I'm headed in2 SaCRAPmento 2 day! I really hate going 2 that fucking town! But at least I will get 2 kick it with CLASSIFIED for a little bit...

I'm getting 2 the point where I hate men. I honestly don't know how women put up with thier sorry asses most of the time! They are fucking whiners and flakes. It amazes me that any guy ever gets laid. What a fucking trip, huh?

(Just wanted 2 let U know I appreciate your openmindedness over the whole sex website thing. I thought that was really awesome. I know I have been having some difficulty with the whole CLASSIFIED issue, but I swear 2 U that I am handling it. Just as long as I manage 2 avoid seeing her I should be allright, I think...)

1 comment:

  1. SO WHAT ARE U SAYING IF U SEE HER ITS ALL BAD ??? WHEN CAN i RELAX WHEN IT COMES TO THE bitch

    ReplyDelete