Fucking CLASSIFIED has loaned us $300 fucking dollars over the last two daze. She’s a pretty cool chick; although I am half convinced she hates me. Just imagine how cool she would be if she wasn’t just tolerating my presence for CLASSIFIED’s sake. I don’t know…maybe she’s just a hard one 2 read, this one. She don’t like 2 be controlled, she don’t like 2 be manipulated and she don’t like 2 be lied 2. 4 some reason that all seems reasonable enough, so I wonder why this bitch has so much shit happening around her all the time? I think she is probably a drama junkie. Not that that’s a bad thing. I have friends that are drama junkies. I think they probably have a 12 step program.

What are U in here for?
Heroin.
What are U in here for?
Meth.
What are U in here for?
Cuz I can’t get a fucking nuff!!! Got any CRACK?

Yeah…I can see it all now…what a fucking mess…


Okay, so I’ve been getting these stupid e-mails off of this sex website for a couple of months now. No big deal…most of them are pretty stupid. Yesterday, however, I get an e-mail from this girl. She tells me she lives in Milpitas and would love 2 suck my cock. I’m thinking CLASSIFIED might have something 2 say about that (BTW, there is NO FUCKING WAY I believe this is really her picture!). I just don’t see her giving me that much leeway when it comes 2 anything having 2 do with sex, me and other females. It would be kinda nice 2 meet someone new. Especially if that someone enjoys having sex in public bathrooms, as this girl does! What a stroke of luck, huh? No? Well…U have 2 admit at the very least it would get my mind off of CLASSIFIED. Sure, I might be fucking someone else, but at least it’s not CLASSIFIED, right?

That’s not fair. Truth be told, CLASSIFIED has been doing a fine job of keeping my mind off of CLASSIFIED. Most of the time she does, anyway, and the rest of the time I fake it. I actually think that the problem is more of a high sex drive on my part than my really missing her all that much. She just so happened 2 be one of my outlets 4 my overactive sex drive, and now I am missing that outlet. I can’t seem 2 jerk-off enough. Plus, CLASSIFIED doesn’t want me all up on her all the fucking time! Shit…it’s her fucking job, MAN! Do U like it when U get home from a hard day working at the supermarket and having your wife ask U 2 bag some fucking groceries? No? I didn’t think so. It’s the same fucking thing when I keep jamming her up 4 pussy. Which means I get 2 jerk-off more often!

(I love U!)

No comments:

Post a Comment