Twice in one day???



















I have a friend I think I am going to have sex with. Not an old friend or anything like that, but a friend nonetheless, and thats always tricky territory. We have already fooled around a little (I delivered some earth-shattering oral...thank you very much!), so I know the attraction is mutual. Still...going down on someone is a long way away from fucking them (if you dont believe me ask Lori Butler. She can tell you all about it...) and I have the normal pre-sex jitters.


Which honestly is kind of silly since Im always the BOMB the first time I fuck somebody. I dont know what it is...maybe the fact that Im doing it with someone new, but I certainly give it 110%. Later on Im sure my enthusiasm wanes a bit, but thats to be expected. Dont get it twisted...Im still a good lay. But that first time...ooh la la!


So wish me luck. I will be sure to mention what happens. Whatever that happens to be... 

No comments:

Post a Comment