Just when I got used 2 looking at shit a certain way...

This iz a fractal. It iz a visual representation of a geometric equation. What's that equation? Beats the fuck out of me. But I can tell U this much...I saw this show about fractal geometry and it's relationship 2 the physical world, whatever that iz supposed 2 mean, right?

I don't mean 2 imply by any means that I understand the mathmatics involved here. I'm pretty sure anyone who knows me would be able 2 sniff out that bullshit anyway. All I'm saying iz that I spent an hour watching Nova the other day, and came away from the experience looking at the world in an entirely different way. I'm talking about on a fundamental level. It's a little weird.


All I'm saying iz that if U get the chance U really should check it out. It might just blow Ur mind the way it did mine. Or maybe U'll think the guy's a fucking idiot, I don't know. Point iz, neither will U unless U do something about it.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment