James Munson 1953-2008


My best friend died yesterday. I hadn't known him very long - less than a year, actually, but in that time he really made an impact on me. We hung out a lot. We smoked a lot of weed 2gether. We watched a lot of westerns and he wuz in a lot of pain. That part iz finally over. I am glad 4 that.

The cancer finally managed 2 do what the North Vietnamese couldn't , and Jim passed away last night. I wish I had known him B4 he wuz sick, but I am 4ever thankful that I had the good 4tune 2 meet him and become his friend. I'm gonna miss U, Boss.

                                                                                                    
                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment