I fucking hate it when I get pissed off...


But I gotta admit it probably beats the opposite. Of course, I couldnt really say 4 sure, considering I have never actually been pissed on on purpose. There were a couple times when I thought I wuz 4 a second or two, but az it turns out that wuz something else all 2gether.
I myself never really saw the attraction 2 pissing on a bitch. U know... beyond the whole we aren't supposed 2 be doing shit like this 2 other people - my aren't we taboo (look...if I want something taboo I'll just fuck her in the ass and be done with it!) cuz we let people urinate on us? I just have no desire 2 piss on people I like. Especially people I like well enough 2 fuck...U know?

But the fact of the matter iz what may float my boat might sink like a motherfucking rock whenever it gets over 2 Ur pond. I mean, just cuz I like bitches with big titties duzn't mean that the next motherfucker duz, U know? 4 all I know the next motherfucker may have some kind of aversion against titties (although I cannot 4 the life of me imagine why a motherfucker likes 2 see people cum all over a bitch's feet, or whatthefuckever...

Me, myself? I'm all about looking at some BIG ASS tits, some hot motherfuckers fucking and big ASS booty as well! Matter of fact, the more the merrier! Of course, it duz lead 2 the condition 2 the right...so I have 2 be careful not 2 splash myself in the face.

But the truth of the matter iz, I'm pretty fucking easy when it comes 2 this shit. Just give me a couple of hot blondes (or...if U prefer one big ass black bitch!) with big tits and I'm pretty much all set! Put them bitches outside and that iz what we call a fucking BONUS! I'll be happy az a crab on a Hell's Angel if U could just do that much 4 me!

And if U can't then fuck U, cuz I'm about 2 go take some pictures of my own. U just wait and see what I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment