WTF iz up with ME?

I don't know what it iz about chicks, but I fucking love them. Anybody who knows me knows women are my goddamn weakness. Oh well...it could be worse.

Speaking of it being worse, I met another one. At least this time I am aware of the shit, huh? Here's her pic...

Maybe I will get lucky and this one will just fucking kill me. I'm kidding. She's looking over my shoulder, so I'm fucking with her a little bit. Which just further exemplifies my point. I mean, come on already...how far iz it really from fucking with her 2...well...U get the idea. I get the idea, anyway. At least, I think I get it. Did U get it? Better watch out...it iz a highly contagious condition. WTF?

Oh yeah...some good news. My oldest girl's mother wuz recently arrested and now faces 4 years in federal prison for some kind of voter fraud. I always said that bitch wuz a fucking dumptruck. Here iz the motherfucking kicker. All she got wuz $3.75 for the bullshit she did. OMG...the shit really did make my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment