It just so happens...

That I am drunk as hell. Kimmunicator took me down 2 the school down the street and took care of my problem. Right after we finished...5-oh drove by. I don't think anyone called them,cuz they didn't stop. However, please do not gloss over the big news here...SHE FIXED THE PROBLEM! Now...all I have 2 do is keep my pecker in my pants and I should be OK. Right? Right!

Ok...I'll admit it...I'm piss drunk right now. Sure...so what? I'm an adult...right? So, sure I can drink a half pint if I wanna...right? Damn straight!

So...besides the new job, the buzz and the hard-on there's really nothing new 2 talk about! I am the most boring motherfucker who ever walked the planet...I swear! I am holding a little shit from the BEE, but my dumb ass needs 2 be at work come 6am. Not on my way 2 work. Not dreaming that In wuz at work. Nope...I need 2 be at motherfucking work come 6am. The flip-side of that coin is that come Noon (that means lunchtime, niggaz)...my ass will be off of work and have a day off! How the fuck about that?

I really need 2 smoke some pot. I don't want 2 seem like a dope fiend...but, I am a dope fiend! At this particular moment I happen 2 be fiending 4 some weed. I hate it whenever I fiend 4 weed (which I fiend 4 more than anything else, BTW), cuz I really, really fiend 4 the shit. I smoked crack 9 months back in the fucking 80's (back when the crack still had cocaine in it!) and NEVER did I fiend 4 that shit the way I do ONE FREAKING FUCKING BOWL of bomb-ass weed. Right now I'd suck a dick 4 some weed. Oh, hell...exactly what am I trying 2 front 4? I'd probably suck a dick anyway. The right dick anyways...I will be taking applications 4 the part of the right dick all the way up 2 and past closing night.

So...it wasn't hard 2 figure out that I should go 2 bed...6am comes soooo frigging early I really can't stand it. I really don't want 2 tell Kimbilicious anything else about CORINA...that 2 me just seems...well...stupid! I really am not trying 2 hurt this woman, and yet...everytime I turn around my stupidity put me in a jackpot.

I sooooo need 2 get stoned...




No comments:

Post a Comment