Sometimes I just do this 2 be doing it, U know?

I don't really know what the hell I'm doing with this blog right now. I do know that I plan 2 make at least 200 posts this year (that's more posts than I have made since I started this blog like five years ago, so it doesn't surprise me that some of U may think I'm being unrealistic), the only question is whether or not I can continue 2 put up a new welcome card at the beginning of every one of them. I don't know if I can or not. But I do intend 2 give it one hell of a try!


The original plan had been 2 take original pics and work the title N2 the picture somehow. U know...write it on her leg or on a piece of paper she is holding or whatever, but until I can make that happen I just have 2 make do with what I have. And what I have is some five-odd years of chicks sending me emails with naked pictures of themselves attached 2 them! I believe it is time 2 make use of these hidden gems!


Its not like I'm doing anything else...

No comments:

Post a Comment