u must be out ur ever-lovin mind...

I really gotta stop telling on myself. It can't be fucking healthy. Besides that, it really iz just plain stupid, and we all know that stupidity breeds police involvement (Write that shit down, bitches. It'll be on the final), and we certainly need 2 avoid that at all costs! Fuck da Police coming straight from the underground, bitches!

2day should be a fairly decent day 4 me, all things considered. I keep telling myself that anyway and we'll see where that gets us.


So, I'm outside a few minutes ago and I see this fairly new car sitting in the parking lot with the
engine running, right? Naturally, I consider taking it B4 finally settling on leaving off doing that kinda shit. 4 the time being, anyway. So, I walk back over 2 the front door and look back at the car again. That's when I noticed 4 the first fucking time that there wuz a kid sitting in the passenger seat! I only mention this 2 illustrate how one poor decision can change an easy ride home N2 a fucking Amber Alert and a federal kidnapping charge. Just food 4 thought...



Yeah...Kima
ndgetsomemoreofthis and I were supposed 2 be moving 2 Willits (see above insert) last month. Obviously, that didn't work out. Turns out that the broad we were going 2 live with up there wuz just a bit wacky. I realize I usually count that as a good thing, but this time not so much. Maybe cuz this time my bullshit wuz directly affecting the old lady, I don't know. Maybe I am becoming less selfish and more sensitive 2 the needs of others in my old age. Or maybe this town wuz established by demons and iz in reality a portal N2 Hell itself, and once U have been captured by it's presence there iz no escape. I guess it really could be one or the other. At this point in time there really iz no way of telling...

This iz the reason we were going 2 Willits 2 begin with...my granddaughter Samantha. I
zn't she something? That's really what it's all about, people. Proliferation of the species and all that hoohah. Don't get me wrong, I want 2 be around my idiot kid also, but Sammie iz really what its all about...



No comments:

Post a Comment