Tits or Ass...U decide 08










I fucking love titties. Oh, don't get me wrong...I love getting that ass as well, but nothing beats a great set of juicy tits! That's not 2 say that a great ass duzn't have a thing or two going 4 it. Don't go putting words in my mouth, now!




Speaking of putting things in my mouth, I am supposed 2 be debuting my very first SlipperyBitch with my next posting, but I haven't been able 2 touch base with any of my models! I even sent one of them something 2 wear in the pictures, but do U think it did me any good? Fuck no, it didn't!


So, assuming that these bitches haven't all bailed on me at once, I should be posting some original titty pics soon! Not that I necessarily mind posting anonymous pictures of naked fat chicks on my blog, it's just a lot more fun when U know the tits in question. It just so happens I have several candidates at the moment, none of whom resemble any of these bitches.
So come check it out in a day or two or three...U know, wheneverthefuck I get around 2 it. Be patient...I have 2 be...


No comments:

Post a Comment