I have decided 2 split my blog...

N2 two separate entities...neither of which will ever be read. I keep inviting people 2 come read this one, so I am going 2 cut out all of the stupid sex shit. Now I've got another blog on some stupid sex site 4 that. That way, I can tell people 2 come check this blog out without fear of repercutions cuz they found out the kinds of shit I'm N2. Allegedly N2, I meant 2 say...remember, innocent until proven guilty!

That means the blog Ur reading right now is about 2 become more family friendly! No more images of gratuitous sex or wonton nudity 2 be had here, no sireebob! I am commited 2 cleaning up my act and making it something U can watch with Ur grandmother!

It's about time 2, I might add! There should be a clear line between my public blog and my private sex blog. The way I've been doing it is all bad when my kid's 15 year-old girlfriends check it out and find pictures of me completely off the hook. If they are going 2 find that shit...I really should make them hunt 4 it!

No comments:

Post a Comment