After all, isn't this really what it's all about?


Eye...or I...as in me...or mine...Ultimately this is what I'm talking about, isn't it? My perspective...my opinion...my prejudice...me
me, me!!!



THE LOW DOWN FROM DOWN 'ROUN
Well, it looks like Stacy B and Shawn are back on again...good 4 them! Besides, it's easier 2 make fun of them as a single unit, rather than as individuals. Again, I managed 2 make it about me, haven't I?
Speaking of making fun of people...Dumbass Amber was OFFICIALLY kicked out of the car the other day. It wuz funny as all hell. Almost as much fun as when Flaco got kicked...but let's face it...(OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M ABOUT 2 SAY THIS!)...Flaco at his worst isn't nearly as irritating as Dumbass Amber is normally. That is SOOO freaking bad. I have 2 believe that if Dumbass Amber had any inkling whatsoever how bad it really wuz she would already be in rehab. But, what the hell do I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment